Thursday, July 15, 2010

This could be big!

Hello my non-existent readers! I'm starting this blog in order to see how well I can write about cooking. When I first struck out on my own, leaving the comfort of my parent's house, I was a terrible cook. I burned everything and I quickly became the worst cook I have ever seen. When I was 23 I married and I decided that I needed to take another shot at cooking. I discovered at that time that not only did I love to cook but I was pretty good at it. Or so my wife tells me.

I am currently working on a cookbook that holds my take on pretty much everything I cook. I find something interesting and I put my spin on it. My recipes are simple and easy to recreate. They also will allow experimentation by adding your own ingredients into the mix! My goal is to provide easy, cheap and fun recipes that anyone, no matter how bad they may be at cooking, can follow and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment